Hey everyone! Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursday!
This is where I round up all of the things I am thankful for throughout the week. I encourage you all to take a few minutes, to really think about what you are grateful during this this week.
- My boyfriend and I spent a lot of time over the weekend watching horror movies, and football. Which are two of my favourite things to watch.
- I got to babysit my niece while my sister got her hair done.
- These past few days, and the upcoming weekend is going to be beautiful – nice and warm. Normally we are experiencing cool, cloudy days, so these are great days to enjoy outside before the snow comes.
- I’m glad my boyfriend is feeling better, the past two days he wasn’t feeling well, none of which are covid-19 symptoms related.
- Because he wasn’t feeling well, he didn’t go to work, which gave us some extra time to hang out. I got to take care of him.
I would love to know what everyone is thankful for.