I feel so honoured to be apart of the blog community. I love reading about people’s lives, success, and what they have learnt from their missteps. Even though we might hate to admit when things went wrong, but that’s where we learn the most things about ourselves.
I would love to read all of the things you are thankful for throughout the week. Here is my list.
- The motivation of wanting to write a story. Although finding the time, is another issue. I am thankful that I have the desire to write a story. I have been really wanting to get back into writing. Hopefully when my schedule becomes less busy, I can get back into writing again.
- I am thankful for the time I spent cleaning and tidying my room, so I am able to enjoy spending it in a clean environment.
- I am glad that I got to spend an extra day with my boyfriend, he took a day off throughout the week. We got to spend more time than we would have.
- I am grateful for being able to talk to my friends and family members via text messages since we live far away, and can’t travel to see each other.
- I am grateful that I am able to stay true to reading 30 minutes a day despite how busy some of my days have been.