I am so happy to announce that I have written 1,337 (although this post makes it 1,338) posts!
I am so happy and proud of myself. I am so grateful for all of my followers, as well. I couldn’t have gotten this far without you. I appreciate all of your likes and comments. I can’t wait to write many more blog posts in the future.
The only rule in is this post is you have to answer each other. Neither, both and I don’t know are not acceptable answers.
Wear the same outfit every day OR only be allowed to wear neutrals for life? I would be okay to only wear neutrals for the rest of my life, I wear a lot of black, and grey already.
Be underdressed for an event OR be overdressed for an event? I would always want to be overdressed.
Have an unlimited supply of the Perfect White T-Shirts OR have an unlimited supply of the Perfect Little Black Dresses? I would rather have an unlimited supply of the Perfect Little Black Dresses. I prefer to wear blank than white.
Only be able to wear futuristic clothing OR only be able to wear an old-timey clothing? I would prefer futuristic clothing.
Have a closet filled only prints and bright colours OR have a closet filled only with black clothes? I’m a fan of both these styles, but I’m going to go with black clothes. Although in real life, I would wear a floral shirt with a black blazer. For the sake of the game, I pick black clothes.
Wear leather jackets for the rest of your life OR wear denim jackets for the rest of your life? I like both, but I will pick leather jackets.
Wear Chanel OR Louis Vuitton? I haven’t worn either, but I would pick Chanel.
Wear only dresses OR only coordinating suits to all formal events? I’m more a dress wearing kind of gal!
Wear heels that are ugly and old, but super comfortable OR wear gorgeous heels that everyone loves, but torture your feet and give you blisters? I would much rather be at comfort than having to impress others.
Shop more and pay less OR shop less and live more? I would much rather shop less and live more. I’m pretty much doing already. 🙂
I am super grateful to be nominated for this cool tag. Thank you so much https://chickadeelovermaggie.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. I enjoy reading all of her posts because her blog is amazing. You should totally check out her blog.
For those that may not know, I love reading and I am such a big book worm, so I cannot wait to get started with this tag. This post has also inspired me to listen to Taylor Swift’s new album, I haven’t listened to it yet. I just put her album when I started writing this post.
Declare the rules and list of prompts in your post
Thank whoever tagged you and link to their post
The One: A book with an ending that left you speechless The Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. I don’t want to say anything to spoil it, but just whoa! I loved the movie, too.
Cardigan: A book that makes you feel happy and sad all at once Pretty much anything Nicholas Sparks. I love his books and movies. I remember being very obsessed with his work in high school. The first movie I had seen of his was A Walk to Remember, and the first book I read of his was The Longest Ride.
The Last Great American Dynasty: A book with a fascinating and extremely well-told story The Harry Potter series. I loved it, it was extremely well thought out, and magical.
Exile: A book you wish you hadn’t read Hm… I’m drawing a blank with this one, because I can’t think of a book I didn’t wish I had read. Maybe a school text book of a subject I didn’t have an interest for.
My Tears Ricochet: A book that made you cry uncontrollably When I was in middle school, the book that made me cry uncontrollably was, and still does is Charlotte’s Web. And now when I was older, I would say Go Ask Alice. It was written anonymously as journal entries about a girl goes to a party and how she got addicted to LSD. It’s really sad, but I read it because it was my friend’s favourite book.
Mirror Ball: A book that feels like it was written just for you I feel like the book, Year of Yes was written for me. I’m a huge Grey’s Anatomy fan. And the book is about encouraging us to be more confident with yourself. It seemed like the perfect book for me to remind me to be more confident with myself.
Seven: A childhood book that makes you feel nostalgic Matilda and the Little House on the Prairies series. When my sister and I were young, our Dad took us to the video store, and we always picked out Matilda and we watched it over and over again. I finally read that book a few years ago, and it was absolutely amazing. My mom and I used to read to Little House on the Prairies when I was in grade school. That was a lot of fun. Although her and I never finished it, because life happened and we got too busy to keep on reading them. So I’m going to read them on my own. My mom used to read these books when she was growing up, too.
August: A book that reminds you of summer Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I saw this movie for the first time with my sister and her two closest friends at the time. It was a great film. It wasn’t until years later that I read the books. I adored the books so much. It’s about four best friends who are best friends throughout their whole lives, and have never spent an entire summer apart until they were in high school. They went shopping at this thrift shop, and came across these pair of jeans. Despite their different body types, Bridget being taller than her friends, the pair of pants magically fits all of the girls. They decide to wear the pair of jeans throughout the summer, and mail them to each other, documenting the special moments that had happened to them.
This is me Trying: A book that deals with loneliness and sadness The first book that came to came to mind was In Search of April Raintree. It’s about two sisters whose parents are alcoholics and they end up getting put into foster care. Although the sisters get separated and one gets put in a better foster care and the other sister doesn’t have much of a better life than when she was when she was with her parents. It always makes me sad.
Invisible String: A book that came into your life at the exact right time You are a Badass by Jen Sincero. I absolutely loved reading this book. At the time I was having a challenging time with myself. I kept on doubting myself and selling myself short on things. But after reading it I appreciated and loved myself more.
Mad Woman: A book with a female character you adore Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird. I admire everything about her. She is an extremely strong willed kind of girl.
Epiphany: A book that is haunting The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware, read this book really fast since it was so good. It started off a bit slow, but near the middle, it gave me goose pimples. It was a really good book. I would recommend this book who is looking for a good scare.
Betty: A book that fills you with yearning Ron and Hermione. I absolutely love them! I loved Ron’s lack of passion for school and studying and how it is oversets Hermione’s passion for school. To me, they have a lot of opposites, and I guess that is something I used to look for in a guy, too.
Peace: A book character you’d die for because you love them so much! Carmen from The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I love her character and how much growth she goes through throughout the series. I can relate to her because she was the writer of her group of friends, and her parents get divorced. And I was able to relate to what she goes through.
Hoax: A book that you thought you were going to love but didn’t I can’t seem to think of a book that I haven’t liked. I guess I have a knack of picking out good books.
I feel so grateful for https://myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! It’s an amazing blog, and you won’t regret it! The blogger/author has many great great blog posts with an amazing writing style. It is always such a joy to read them. 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you! Answer the blogger’s questions. Nominate other bloggers.
My Answers 1. Overall, how are you handling the quarantine? It’s been okay, I have been enjoying the time to be with myself. Although I do miss my family when we would celebrate birthdays and other holidays, etc. But all in it has been an enjoyable time to be with my thoughts.
2. Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break? I haven’t broken the rules, because I try to not make non-essential trips out. I don’t want to catch the virus, so I take all the safety cautions.
3. What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown? I have only been making my recipes, I haven’t really tried anything new during this time.
4. What activities have you missed the most during quarantine? Probably the family gatherings, and being able to gather around with family over a sports games. Just the freedom in general.
5. Do you wear a mask when you leave the house? Yes, for when I take the bus, or go to the grocery store. But if I’m leaving the house to go for a walk in my neighbourhood, I just pack one in my purse, just in case I need to pick up a drink or a snack afterwards. I normally don’t wear one if I’m just walking outside. I just keep my distance from everyone if I see other people.
6. Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title? I was apparently classified as one when I used to work at a coffee shop, but I left that job for personal reasons. Right now, I’m just working on my blog.
7. How do you exercise during the lockdown? I have been having some more time now for me to practice yoga. I make time for going on walks throughout my nieghbourhood.
8. Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started? No.
9. What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started? I used to have to wake up at 5 to go to work, work either 8 to 8.5 hour shift at the coffee shop. Then bus back, and since I live far away from work. Working and busing to and from work usually took about 11 hours. And then I spend some time cleaning my place and then take a shower. Prepare dinner and then clean up with kitchen after dinner. I would probably have an hour to 90 minutes relaxing before going to bed. Working at that job didn’t bring much happiness to be honest.
10. Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse? I believe it is getting worse, since my country has been allowing schools to be open. They were closed at the start of the pandemic. A lot of people have been large gatherings of people. I feel like this isn’t helping us. There are rumours that there might be a second wave upcoming soon with the cold months and flu season.
11. What have you learnt/became grateful for during the lockdown? I am continuing to recognize the value of time and that you might not know what the future holds. I used to put things off until later, but now that I know better, I no longer do that. I like to get things done right away. I am grateful for the use of technology that allows us to stay in contact with our loved ones.
12. How do you think the world should learn from this pandemic so that things are better in the future? I definitely like having extra supplies on hand, shower gels, shampoo, conditioners, etc., so I will definitely continue having extra supplies on hand. We should learn not to put things off later than we should. Other than that I’m not all entirely sure.