It’s another Thankful Thursday, where I write about the things I am thankful for the week.
- The house that my boyfriend and I live is set to be really cold with the AC on, so I am thankful to have cozy socks and fluffy blankets to keep us warm.
- I am grateful for all of my teas. I love trying new tea, and having a bunch of different mugs. My favourite is S’mores Chai.
- My boyfriend got informed this morning, that he didn’t have to come in to work today, so he got to have a bonus day off, and I was off today, so we got to spend a day together. Which is perfect because I work on the days he has off.
- I love having pizza night, especially with my boyfriend.
- I enjoy talking a walk with a boyfriend. We went exploring in our new neighbourhood. We had a lot of fun.
What are the things that has happened this week that you are grateful for?