If you’re celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, what a perfect way to spend time truly thinking about you’re grateful for.
Every week I round up and think about what I am thankful for. I encourage everyone to do this activity.
Here is my list.
- I’m thankful for catching up with a friend I haven’t spoken to in a little while. I’m glad he is doing well.
- My boyfriend brought me my container from my sister’s house. I am currently going through at the moment. I’ve been trying to go through my things. It is a freeing and exciting project. Not only is it allowing me to find a home for these items, but it is also a great feeling knowing that I am helping others by donating things I no longer use or need anymore.
- My boyfriend and I did some decorating around our room. We hung up my lights. It is over my vision board. I think it is really pretty. I shared a photo below. It says, “Easy Does It”, it reminds when I have a lot going on, I remind myself to take things slowly, even if it is just one thing at a time.
- I was able to go out for more walks this week, although that may be why my back is a bit sore, but slowly getting better.
- I got to watch two football games yesterday, which was fun, although those games were a blow out, but still entertaining. When I watched the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign Performance during the halftime show between the Dallas and Washington football, I came across a new singer, Kane Brown. The Salvation Army accepts donations to help out those less fortunate. I really enjoyed his music performance.