Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week’s topic is super long book titles.
10. How to Win Friends and Influence People
9. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck
7. You Are a Badass How to Stop Doubting Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
6. How to Have a Great Career, Find Your Passion, Achieve Your Goals, Love Your Goals
5. You Are a Badass at Making Money Master the Mindset of Wealth
4. The Happiness Project Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean my Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
3. You Are a Badass Every Day How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest For Transformation Unstoppable
2. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- A Monk’s Guide to a Clean House and Mind