Thank you so much for nominating me Tea Cup Talk
. This means the world for me. Words cannot describe how excited I am right now! I am proud of myself for all of the things that I have accomplished this year.
So let’s get right into the rules:
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥ The Rules …
- Thank and link the person who nominated + answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer + notify them by social media
My Answers to Your Questions:
- Which one of the 4 seasonings is your favorite? Salt, pepper, ketchup or mayo
I prefer mayo because I use mayo on my burgers and my corn – it’s a Spanish thing. My boyfriend introduced me to that. You can also add Parmesan cheese and hot sauce to it. It’s so good!
2. If you win the grand prize for the lottery, what will you do with the money?
I would invest some of the money and then my boyfriend and I would move out into our first house. I would give our families money so they can buy a new place as well. I would go clothes shopping as well as some new furniture and wall art and such for our new place.
3. (Continued from the question above) Are you OK to be photographed on the newspaper with the prize you win? If not, what kind of crazy mask or costume will you wear?
I would feel comfortable with my photo being taken. But I would have to find the perfect red lip stick to compliment my outfit.
4. Which movie genre is your favorite?
I love romantic comedies but I also enjoy animated films like Aladdin and Finding Nemo. I am looking forward to Finding Dory. I love Dory.
5. Which music genre do you enjoy the most?
I love alternative like Coldplay, Lana Del Rey but I also like Beyonce and USS. I have a wide range of music. I like a lot of different genres it just depends on what kind of mood I am in.
6. If you can own any type of pet, what’s the craziest pet you can think of to own? (It can even be a dinosaur, if you like 🙂
My favourite animals are giraffes. They would be a lot of fun to have. I remember meeting one of my boyfriend’s friend and he asked me if I liked pets and I replied with; “I like giraffes.”
7. Which character on Post a Book is most interesting to you? Why? 🙂
To be honest, I haven’t gotten a chance to read this blog so I can’t say at the moment. I will be sure to read it and provide my answer.
8. If you see a real hundred dollar bill stuck to a lamp post, what’s the first thing you will do?
I would grab it and then treat my boyfriend and I to a cheesecake – cherry cheesecake because cherry is the best. We would also have a hot beverage. Then I would invest in some.
9. You just won an award of your dream, who’s the first person you will thank in your acceptance speech?
10. If you can own a vacation home of your dream, where will it be? (It doesn’t have to be by the beach, for example)
I would love to travel to Nairobi, Kenya! It is dream honeymoon so I would be travelling with my boyfriend who will be my future husband one week. Hopefully we are able to stay for a week. It is the only hotel in the world where you can feed giraffes breakfast from the hotel dining room! I always wanted to go there. In fact I would love to start saving for that now.
11. If your house can be built out of any material, what kinds of material will you use? (Please don’t restrict it to gingerbread houses)
I would love for my house to built out of cobblestone. It is so pretty.
My nominations go to… *Drums Roll*
Thanks again for nominating me for this wonderful award, Tea Cup Talk!
So the winners go to (drums roll): the next set of my amazing followers! Congratulations! You amazing folks truly deserve this award!!
My Questions to You:
This is my way of showing my appreciation to all you amazing folks out there, but if you are busy, you don’t have to accept the awards. Or, you can choose to accept the awards without answering the questions. Whatever that works best for you. 🙂 Also, I tried to make sure the questions are not too personal. Hope you’ll have fun and enjoy ‘em!
I had a lot of fun with my questions. I hope you do too!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was the last thing someone did that made you happy?
3. If you can describe your life only using five words, which ones would you pick?
4. What are three random facts about yourself? *Note* They don’t have to be that overly personal.
5. What would be the title of your autobiography?
6. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be? And why?
7. What is something you wish to accomplish before your next birthday?
8. You discover a crystal ball that can tell you the truth about ONE THING in your life – past, present or future. What would you like to know?
9. What is a motto, quote or philosophy you live by?
10. What is your morning routine like?
11. What is something you are working on that will help improve yourself?