This was an emotional week for me. It basically broke me. But I was able to see the silver lining in it. I hope that everyone is doing well, and that whatever everyone may be going through that they can see the silver lining, too.
Feel free to write what you are thankful for in a journal, or some electronic document. Or you can talk about it among your trusted circle, or just spend some time reflecting it upon yourself.
Here is my list…
- I am very thankful that I got to “see” (I use quotation marks, because it wasn’t in person, like we normally do) him in the hospital.
- I am happy that my sister invited me over so I was able to see him.
- As much as it hurts, my Grandpa being in the hospital brought our family closer together.
- I am grateful that I have a supportive boyfriend to help me go through this difficult time.
- I appreciate my followers for being so patient and supportive during these days.
Thank you for all of your kind words. It means the world to me.