Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/ in your Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week was books that make us laugh out loud, but I don’t really read those books. I am more of a thriller reader, and I do like the occasional romance book. So I am going to write about books that made me cry.
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
2. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
3. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
4. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
5. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
6. Go Ask Alice, Anonymous
7. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
8. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
9. In Search of April Raintree by Beatrice Culleton Mosionier
10. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee