It is important that we spend time reflecting what we are thankful for. It’s important that we express our gratitude. Whatever we send into the universe, comes back to us multiplied. So the more we express our gratitude into universe, the more it comes back to us.
I have a lot to be thankful for this week, and I hope everyone does, too.
Here is my list…
- My boyfriend had a snow day, so he didn’t get to go to work that day, instead we just got to hang out together. Which is always fun!
- We also watched Tarzan, I haven’t seen that movie in awhile. I really enjoyed that movie.
- I am thankful that I got to spend the day watching my favourite show. I love watching Grey’s Anatomy. I’m trying to get myself for its return next month.
- I am grateful for spending more time cooking, I love cooking. Yesterday, I even got to watch my show while I cook.
- I am thankful that things are getting better with my boyfriend and myself. We have a lot of disagreements lately, but I am glad that things are better now.