Each week, I like to think and appreciate what I am thankful for throughout the week. I encourage everyone to do the same. You don’t have to write it, or type it out, but it does help, but stop stopping whatever you are focusing on, you can take a pause to think about what you are thankful for during the week.
Here is my list.
- I am happy that my mom’s move went well. She is slowly starting to settle in her new place. I am happy for her.
- I am grateful that my mom bought me some lunch the other day, that was really nice of her.
- I have been slowly making time to jot some ideas down for my stories. I am really excited to start writing again. I have been brainstorming some cool ideas, so I am going to bring back Writing Wednesdays again! I normally write a short story, or a chapter of something I am working on.
- I am thankful for the continued love and support I am receiving from my all of my followers. Keep up with the amazing support. It makes me so happy that I can inspire so many people.
- I am glad that there were a few days where the weather was nice, which made it really enjoyable to go for a walk. I try to go out as often as I can.
Let me know what you are grateful for in the comments. 🙂