I cannot believe how fast January is moving on by. It feels like it is just going by too fast.
I love writing and talking about what I am thankful for. I feel like I have a lot to thankful for. Here is a list of things that I am thankful for. I would love to hear what you are all thankful for.
- I got to unwind last weekend, by watching all of the football games. I love watching football! It’s one my favourite sports to watch. Although I am sad, because it is almost the off season again.
- I got to babysit my niece. Her and I always have a lot of fun together. I love her so much.
- She got a plastic musical tea set for Christmas, so her and I had a mini “tea” party. She is almost two, so it was all pretend, but it was still fun. The plastic set also comes with pieces of cake, and plates.
- It was a nice enough day so I was able to take her to the park. She loved it.
- My boyfriend and I have been enjoying our home cooked meals since we have been cutting back on take out. And cooking is a lot of fun. I have been cooking in the crock pot, which means I cook and prepare in the mornings, and don’t have a lot of dishes to do later in the evening.