I cannot believe this is the last Thankful Thursday of the year. But don’t worry I will definitely keep on posting this every Thursday in the new year. I really enjoy writing these posts.
I have a lot to be grateful for this week. I would love to hear about what everyone is grateful this week, and even throughout the year, too.
Here is my list.
- I had a lovely Christmas. My roommate made us steaks and baked potatoes, with a Caesar salad. It was really delicious. It was a fun night considering we couldn’t really see our families with the new restrictions.
- Disney+ released a new movie called Soul, it was an amazing film. It’s about discovering your purpose in your life. I loved watching that movie. I feel extra inspired to start the year off with having watched that movie. I can’t wait to watch the new series on Netflix called Bridgerton. Especially since Shonda Rhimes produced the show. It is based off a book series.
- My boyfriend and I enjoyed four days of watching football. It was even better, because our team won.
- I briefly saw my family for an exchange outside of our house, maintaining our distance from one another. I got a bunch of cool stuff, stuff I needed like body wash, a candle, money, and gift cards.
- Our room is all clean for the new year’s arrival. That is always exciting. 🙂