I can’t believe I have been doing this for the past 25 weeks now. I feel so much better about myself. I hope you have been working on trying to feel more grateful with everything in your life. It may be challenging, but it gets easier to think of ways to express more gratitude.
Here is a list of things I am grateful for.
- I hung out with my sister earlier this week, it was extra quiet since that was the first time her and I hung out since the birth of her daughter. It felt odd, because my niece adds so much joy to their house. But I did get to see her after day care.
- I helped my sister organize her clothes, and I helped folded my niece’s laundry, as well. My sister organized my niece’s clothes since she has been growing.
- In my containers of things I had at my own at my mom’s house, I found a lot of older shirts that I haven’t worn in a bit, It was quite refreshing to see them and wear them again.
- I found my older mugs, including two more Christmas/winter mugs, and my giraffe mug.
- Getting my room ready for the new year. I’m doing that by moving some of my furniture to dust the baseboards and clean the walls. I’m also finding a new home for some of my new belongings.