I was nominated by https://chocoviv.home.blog/ This blog is really amazing, so heart felt and inspiring. I love that we have some similarities with our interests, example our love for Harry Potter. Thank you for nominating me!
* Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post.
* Display the banner
* Link to the original creator: Erin @ Reading On A Star!
* Answer the questions!
* Tag however many people as you want!
- Snow Day: What’s your comfort book?
I like this book because it deals with love, travelling and food.
2. Snow Angels: What’s a book that you love so much you would want to be buried with it (a little morbid, but…)?
More like the whole series! :p
3. Warm Socks: What’s a book that makes you feel warm inside? (The fluffiest, cutest romance you’ve ever read?)
This book is all about Hygge, which is everything cozy, and warm. Things that are Hygge are candles, warm blankets, and cozy socks.
4. Hot Cocoa: What winter-themed novels have you previously read?
I read this as a kid with my mom. I love reading these books with her.
5. Sledding: What’s a book with the best plot twists? Who’s an author that always keeps you on your toes?
And authors that keep me on my toes are Ruth Ware, and Lisa Jewell.
6. Ugly Sweaters: What’s a book with the ugliest cover?
I picked this because it had the ugly and scary witch on it.
7. Movie Marathon: What’s the last book you binge read?
I love reading about haunted houses.
8. Letter to Santa: What’s a book that’s on your wish list this year?
I tag you!