I feel that this has been a wonderful week, and I am thankful for the events that have happened.
I hope you spend some time, thinking and expressing gratitude for the things that has happened this week.
- I have had time to have readathons throughout the week. That is where I have been able to finish some of my books.
- I spent the majority of Monday cleaning and tidying my room. Cleaning always helps me feel better, and more relaxed.
- Yesterday my boyfriend and I watched a romantic movie together. We watched The Longest Ride, again. I was inspired by writing about it in my blog on Tuesday. It’s such a great movie. It’s one of my favourite Nicholas Sparks movie and book.
- I found my favourite chocolate bar in my snack box, I thought I had ate it a few weeks ago. I found it at the perfect time since that was our mini snack for the movie.
- Got my inspiration to finish what appears to be a neglected story right now. I felt uninspired to write it. It’s called Unimaginable Treasure. It’s about the importance and benefits of decluttering. So I apologize for those that have been patiently waiting for chapter three. In the meantime, you can catch up, or read it for the first time, here https://threeyellowdaisies.ca/category/unimaginable-treasure/ I appreciate any feedback, if you have any. 🙂