Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple: Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week’s topic is Non-Bookish Hobbies. This post is to help us get to know each other. The list of hobbies should not be books or reading related.
- Watching movies and TV shows
- Listening to music
- Playing games on my phone
- Hanging out with family and friends
- Practicing yoga
- Making scrapbooks, and other art projects (painting, colouring, etc.)
- Relearning French
- Studying astrology and Tarot cards
I would love to read all about your hobbies in the comments. 🙂