Tomorrow is Halloween, which falls on a Blue Moon (which means that it’s the second full month in one month, it happens so rarely), and when I change my clocks forward, so we technically have an extra hour of Halloween. Yay!
I was tagged by the wonderful Helen, she is a lifestyle blogger, who loves to knit. I enjoy reading her blog, and I think you would, too. Be sure to check it out, here, https://crispyconfessions.com/
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and link their post
- Put the rules after an introduction, then answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 more bloggers to participate in the game
- Use these same Halloween questions, or create new ones of your own
- What’s your favourite thing about October or Halloween?
Where I live, October signifies Autumn, the change of colours of the leaves. It can get fairly chilly. I like those chilly, foggy nights, because I love the spookiness it has when I watch scary movies. Because I live in Canada, we celebrate our Thanksgiving, so I love eating turkey, and mashed potatoes, and anything pumpkin. It’s like my favourite holiday during my favourite season.
- How much do you spend on Halloween?
Definitely not a lot. We don’t have any cool decorations, so I save a lot of money that way. We don’t really hand out candy, we just eat a bunch of candy ourselves. I love eating chocolate and candy. We’ve probably spent about $10, maybe $15 on snacks. We don’t dress up anything, so more money for chocolate.
- What do you think the average person spends on Halloween goodies and does it match what you spend?
I think maybe the average person spends probably $50, between the costumes, candy and decorations. Maybe a bit more with accessories. And no, this doesn’t match what I would spend.
- Does social media influence how much you decorate for Halloween, causing you to spend more?
No, not really. I’m not one to decorate for Halloween. I never have. I actually don’t decorate at all for any holiday, the most I do, would be for a birthday, if anything.
- Do you buy or create your Halloween costumes, and what was your favourite costume so far?
I normally buy my costumes, or just buy an outfit. But my favourite costume was Alice and Wonderland, and my boyfriend was the Mad Hatter. I’ve had many people tell me that I like Mia Wasikowska, who played Alice in the 2010 remake. Photo is below.
- Share a trick you have played on someone at Halloween.
I probably just snuck up on someone, and that’s probably much it.
- Do you have a favourite Halloween treat?
I like Reese’s, Kit Kat and Wonderbars.
- What is something you can do with a pumpkin once Halloween is over?
I throw mine away.
- Do you consider pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable?
I used to think pumpkin was a vegetable, but surprisingly they are a fruit.
- What is the scariest food you’ve ever eaten?
Probably sushi with my boyfriend during one of our dates.
- Do you have a favourite Halloween drink?
Probably a latte, or a bottle of wine.
- People usually spend money on Halloween, but have you ever made money related to this holiday?
- Have you ever read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley or another frightening book?
Yes, I have read it in school. I enjoy reading scary books.
I’m going to keep the questions the same.