Thankful Thursday #18

I am so proud that I have been reflecting on what I am grateful for, for the past four and half months now. I am so happy.

I encourage everyone to think about what you are thankful for.

Here is a list of things that I am grateful for.

1. I got to go to the library and pick up my library books.
  2. My boyfriend and I have discussed ways that we can save up more money.
  3. I have spending more time reading my books.
  4. My boyfriend and I splurged and got some tea, which is delicious as always.
  5. I got to help my sister, by watching my niece because my sister got called in for work. It was a fun watching her. She was good as always.
She normally would put her feet on her foot rest, but she decided to rest her foot on my leg. Awe! πŸ™‚ ❀

What are you thankful for this week?

8 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #18

1. kinge says:

A really nice list.

My top would be:
    1. Managing to do a last minute online module last 4 days in my current studies that I thought wouldn’t be possible.
    2. Getting back to my routine exercise
    3. Cancelling a few items off my October goal list
    4. My small sister getting off quarantine on Monday, now safe and healthy.

Liked by 2 people

• 3yellowdaisies says:

That’s an amazing list! What are you studying, if you don’t mind me asking?

Yes, sometimes it’s better to remove things from your goal list, because if we have too many things on our list it becomes too overwhelming.

And yay, I’m glad to hear that your sister is healthy. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• kinge says:

I’m studying Management in Agribusiness. We were to have an international module for the same, travelling to Israel to see and study on model farms but due to the pandemic and financial constraints it was postponed and we had to do a virtual tour😏

Yes it does. Sometimes we can postpone not to overstretch.

It was the best news for me this week. Her situation had had us worried. Thank you😊

Liked by 1 person

• 3yellowdaisies says:

That sounds awesome! I know the virtual tour must not have been as fun as the actual travelling there. But at least you still got to see it.

Yes, it’s best not to overstretch and burn out. Some times it’s just all about priorities and making due with what you have.

I hope you and your family are doing well. 😊

• kinge says:

Yes, the actual visit would have been way better. More interactive and memorable. True, atleast we got a piece of the pie😏

It took me a while to find that balance. I was either procrastinating or burning out. Well said.

We are doing fine, thank you. I hope you and your family are well to?

Liked by 1 person

• 3yellowdaisies says:

That’s amazing to hear! I hope you have another opportunity to actually go there some day.

I found that balance, too. Sometimes taking a break from the things that drain us, like our phones, TV and other electronic like that helps, as well.

And yes, my family is doing well, thank you! 😊🌼

Liked by 1 person

• kinge says:

I hope so to. 2021 holds so much hope and promise.

Very nice that you did find the balance, happy for you. It’s the little things, little action steps in life that matter the most.

Good that all is wellπŸ™‚. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. 🌻

Liked by 1 person