Hey, so I’m just catching up on some of these tags. I hope everyone is doing well.
I was tagged by https://potbellybump.wordpress.com/home-3/, this is an amazing blog expressing the love for Harry Potter, other books, writing and amazing art work. You should definitely check out this blog.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the five feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in five to six lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees five feelings, too.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Feelings Given to Me:
- Your all time favourite book.
I have a lot of favourite books… But the first one that comes to mind is Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. I first read that book when I was eight years old, after my sister told me I should read it. She loved that book so much. It was the start of an amazing adventure. Although I am sad that my sister never finished reading the series, but at least I get to introduce my niece to these books. So, I can’t wait for the three of us to be part of that adventure!
- Book genre that you’ll never like to read
I don’t know if you would classify this as a genre, but I’m not really fond of geographical fiction, which I guess these books are just basically geography textbooks. I only like geography if it involves travelling. But for some reason, I just wasn’t a big fan of geography. I tried liking it, but it just wasn’t for me, I suppose.
- Book that taught something genius.
I wouldn’t say this taught me something that’s groundbreaking, but I really enjoyed reading The Happiness Project. That book did teach me things about happiness. In the introduction, she talks about how 50% of your happiness comes from your age, marital status, income, health and genetics. And then she later says that we control half of our happiness. We can either choose to be happy, or find reasons why we aren’t.
- Book that has a character very similar to yourself.
I think I’m like Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. I say this because she is someone who takes her education very seriously, and she loves reading and visiting her library. She likes to have a close and small circle of friends. In other words she is very cautious of who she hangs around with.
- Book that you contemplated to read, but couldn’t read.
I can’t recall the last book I started reading, but couldn’t finish. The books I have been reading, are the books that I have always wanted to read, and have been recommended to me.
I tag the following…
My Feelings For You
- Which character would you love to have as your roommate? Please provide the name of the book.
- A book that made you want to travel.
- Name a book that made you feel happy.
- Which book would you recommend everyone reads at least once?
- If there is a movie or TV adaption of a book, or a book series, do you prefer to read the book, or watch the movie/TV show first? And why?