I love writing this post because I express my gratitude for the things that I am thankful for. I hope I encourage others to write about the things you are grateful for throughout the week. If you are pressed for time, at least think about the things you are happy for. I feel like it’s really important to express your gratitude and share it with others.
Here is my list…
- Seeing my Grandparents for the first time since my birthday back in June (of this year). We had afternoon tea and we had dinner together. We had porkchops, with asparagus and oven roasted potatoes. It was delicious.
- Since I was seeing my Grandma, I was able to pass along the clothes I no longer wanted or needed. It cleared up some space in my room. That’s always a good thing.
- I’m grateful that all of my clothes are going to help someone. She also told me that she was going to give them to her friend’s granddaughter. That’s always nice. I’m really glad.
- I got a book to borrow a book from my Grandma, which is on my To Be Read List. My books are available at the library, so I’m really excited to pick them up, and start reading them.
- My boyfriend and I went to a store and bought more tea over the weekend.