Hey everyone! I cannot believe that I have been writing Thankful Thursdays for the past four months, now. It is crazy for how fast time is flying by.
Every week I spend time reflecting on what I am thankful for. Feel free to partake in the comments, if you like.
- Since it was our Thanksgiving weekend, my boyfriend was off on Monday, so we had an extra day to relax together. That is always fun!
- My boyfriend also bought me a new mop, it works a lot better than our other mop.
- Yesterday my boyfriend and I tried a new ice cream flavour we haven’t tried before. We tied a peach flavoured ice cream. It was so good.
- Having a midnight snack with my boyfriend this morning. That was a lot of fun.
- Using my local library to put books from To Be Read List on hold. I’m super excited to start going through all of those books.