I’m posting this a day late, but that’s okay.
This is where I gather up and talk about what I am thankful for throughout the week.
- I am grateful that I have lots of time to read. I find it really relaxing and fun.
- I am thankful that my decluttering mission has inspired me to write a story. I am extremely happy for myself.
- I tried a new recipe, and it was amazing! I will definitely be making it again. I made French Onion Pork Chops. Recipe to follow.
- I’m thankful that my boyfriend and I got to celebrate Mad Hatter Day by watching Alice in Wonderland (1951) movie. To be honest, I have only seen the Tim Burton’s remake. I really enjoyed watching that film
- My boyfriend and I had a midnight take out, which is always fun. We don’t get to do that a lot, so it was a nice splurge.