I feel so grateful for https://myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! It’s an amazing blog, and you won’t regret it! The blogger/author has many great great blog posts with an amazing writing style. It is always such a joy to read them. 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you!
Answer the blogger’s questions.
Nominate other bloggers.
1. Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
It’s been okay, I have been enjoying the time to be with myself. Although I do miss my family when we would celebrate birthdays and other holidays, etc. But all in it has been an enjoyable time to be with my thoughts.
2. Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
I haven’t broken the rules, because I try to not make non-essential trips out. I don’t want to catch the virus, so I take all the safety cautions.
3. What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
I have only been making my recipes, I haven’t really tried anything new during this time.
4. What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
Probably the family gatherings, and being able to gather around with family over a sports games. Just the freedom in general.
5. Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
Yes, for when I take the bus, or go to the grocery store. But if I’m leaving the house to go for a walk in my neighbourhood, I just pack one in my purse, just in case I need to pick up a drink or a snack afterwards. I normally don’t wear one if I’m just walking outside. I just keep my distance from everyone if I see other people.
6. Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
I was apparently classified as one when I used to work at a coffee shop, but I left that job for personal reasons. Right now, I’m just working on my blog.
7. How do you exercise during the lockdown?
I have been having some more time now for me to practice yoga. I make time for going on walks throughout my nieghbourhood.
8. Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
9. What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
I used to have to wake up at 5 to go to work, work either 8 to 8.5 hour shift at the coffee shop. Then bus back, and since I live far away from work. Working and busing to and from work usually took about 11 hours. And then I spend some time cleaning my place and then take a shower. Prepare dinner and then clean up with kitchen after dinner. I would probably have an hour to 90 minutes relaxing before going to bed. Working at that job didn’t bring much happiness to be honest.
10. Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
I believe it is getting worse, since my country has been allowing schools to be open. They were closed at the start of the pandemic. A lot of people have been large gatherings of people. I feel like this isn’t helping us. There are rumours that there might be a second wave upcoming soon with the cold months and flu season.
11. What have you learnt/became grateful for during the lockdown?
I am continuing to recognize the value of time and that you might not know what the future holds. I used to put things off until later, but now that I know better, I no longer do that. I like to get things done right away. I am grateful for the use of technology that allows us to stay in contact with our loved ones.
12. How do you think the world should learn from this pandemic so that things are better in the future?
I definitely like having extra supplies on hand, shower gels, shampoo, conditioners, etc., so I will definitely continue having extra supplies on hand. We should learn not to put things off later than we should. Other than that I’m not all entirely sure.
I’m going to leave them the same as what I had answered. 🙂 I can’t wait to read all of your responses.