It’s another Thursday, which means I talk about the things that I am thankful for.
To be honest, this week seemed to be a bit of a challenge to list the things I am grateful for. I faced many challenges this week, last Thursday I sprained my ankle, and today I learnt that my team, Pittsburgh Steelers won’t be playing during their Sunday game because the team they were originally scheduled to play is dealing with a coronavirus outbreak, and because of this I wouldn’t be able to hang out with my cousin watching some football, to name a few.
- Not to sound like I am complaining about what I had wrote, but even though I won’t be able to see my team or my cousin this weekend. I am glad that the NFL is protecting the virus from spreading even more.
- My ankle is healing and I am able to put weight on it.
- I have received another container of my belongings so I can start sorting through my stuff and be able to live with less stuff.
- I had dinner with my boyfriend, my sister, her boyfriend and my niece. That was nice. We also took my niece to the park earlier.
- My sleepy tea to help me fall asleep and wash away the day. I have been feeling stressed out as of lately. But I like to think that things will work out eventually. And all of these struggles will all be worthwhile.
What are some of the things you are thankful for this week?