I can’t believe I have been posting this for the past 13 weeks now.
This is where I mention all that I am grateful for throughout the week. It is really therapeutic feeling to discuss what you are thankful for.
- I got my best friend’s new address, and his birthday is approaching. So I am going to be mailing him a card. I am really excited about that.
- I am somewhat glad, even with my acute ankle injury, as it will remind me to slow down. It gives me time to keep up with my blog posts, reading, and to make a bullet journal for October. I am really excited to make one, I haven’t made one before.
- My mama buying me dinner tonight, that was nice.
- Despite it being Autumn, according to the calendar, I have been having a lot of nice weather — hot and sunny days.
- Buying and trying a new tea over the weekend, that was a lot of fun. It was the first time in a long time since my boyfriend and I went to the mall.
What are some of the things you are thankful for this week?