It’s another week round up, where I talk about the things that made me thankful.
- Being able to declutter and purge through my things from my container. It is an amazing feeling. Some of the things that are in these containers are some of the things from childhood. And the rest of the things aren’t useful to me, but can be useful to other people.
- It’s Kick Off Night! Thursday Night Football is back. I love NFL, so I am quite excited that it is returning.
- Last Friday I got to hang out with my sister and niece, which was a lot of fun. I got to meet my niece’s friend from the playground.
- Being able to hang out with my boyfriend at an ice cream parlor, and tried new flavours of ice cream. That was a lot of fun.
- And lastly, I am grateful for my mini camping fort in my room. It is so much. It’s just a bunch of blankets laid on the floor. It gives me a new place to read and write my blog.
What are you thankful for?