Hey everyone! I am beyond excited to be nominated for this award. It makes me happy because it reminds of how much my posts inspire others. I believe that our words have the power to heal other people, instead of using them to hurt others.
I would like to thank, My Unspoken Thoughts, https://myunspokenthoughts2.wordpress.com/ for nominating for this amazing award. Thank you for believing in me. My Unspoken Thoughts writes amazing and inspirational poetry, that everyone should check out. I enjoy reading empowering poetry about various subjects.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate the 11 bloggers and make them happy..!
5. Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Me
- I have moved five times in my life, thus far.
- My favourite sport to watch is hockey.
- I have a lot of determination, and I believe in myself, so that makes it difficult for me to walk away from my goals, and dreams. I like to accomplish everything I put my mind to.
- I am the third born grandchild on both sides of my family.
- I met my boyfriend at a mutual friend’s house, just over six years ago.
- One of my favourite genres of movies is thriller. I like the feeling of trying to solve mysteries.
- One of my favourite dishes to make is chicken noodle soup and chicken stir fry.
- I have a total of five nieces and nephews, one biological niece from my sister, and two nieces and two nephews from my boyfriend’s siblings.
- One of my preferred relaxing activities is practicing yoga, meditation and drinking tea.
- I would love to make my 30s about traveling to new places. I have a list of places where I want to travel to. My top three are London (England), Bali and Kenya, Africa. It has always been a dream of mine to travel to Africa because they have the Giraffe Manor, where you can see and feed giraffes. And for those that might not, giraffes are my favourite animals.
- I love reading. I also love reading quotes, and having quotes in my posts, and I have a vision board filled of quotes and my dreams.
In case you would like to see my vision board.
- What is your limit to strive for your goals?
I don’t have any limits on my goals, I always have to accomplish them whenever I set them. I make my goals because I know the award of the goal is good, whether it brings me happiness, or money, or helps others. I enjoy helping people.
- Have you ever belittled someone for your sake of pleasure?
Child me, yes, because I didn’t realize it was rude and I didn’t know better. But as an adult, no, I don’t believe in that.
- What do you think is the most wrong thing that is still prevailing in this world?
Unfortunately there are many things that is continuing to happen, despite how negative they are. Unfortunately, I can’t pick just one, but the first three that came to mind are war, racism, and homelessness.
- What inspires you to rise and shine everyday?
Knowing that I have another day to live and that I get to help others and accomplish my goals.
- Do you feel like prioritizing between your family time and your goals? And if so, which will you prioritize first and why?
I hate to admit this, but I sometimes would I prioritize my goals over my family time. Unless it’s my sister, she is one of my family members I can’t say no to. I live with my boyfriend, so we don’t see our families unless it’s a holiday or a birthday. We don’t really get together just because. But we will eventually, it’s just that life is busy right now.
- Anything that demotivates you?
Things that demotivate me is that there are no rewards from that action. Like I do something, like at my old job, there was very little rewarding tasks. And for some reason, no one really liked me there. So some days it was difficult for me to go there and be happy.
- What distracts you from focusing over anything? If any, how can you overcome that?
There are a few things that may prevent me from focusing on my goals, like watching an episode of my favourite show, reading a really good book that I can’t put down. I feel like there are may be more, but those were the first that came to mind. I can overcome this by scheduling time to accomplish my goals and having leisure time to read and watch my shows.
- Life is filled of chances, would you mind giving someone a second chance?
Yes, most of the time I do give people second chances. Unless they had hurt me really badly the first time.
- If you could change anything today, what would that be?
I wish that my boyfriend and I had our own place.
- Why is writing so important to you?
Writing is important to me because I enjoy helping people and inspiring them to be better.
- What is your purpose of your writing?
My purpose is to help other people realize that they matter, things can get better, because everything is only temporary. I remind people that things will get better. I love helping people realize that they can improve their lives.
- What are you most determined to do in your life?
- Who is the most powerful person alive? And why? Could be a famous person, or perhaps one of your family or friends.
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school, but isn’t?
- How do you recharge?
- What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?
- What do you think are the five most beautiful things in the world? Why?
- What obstacles are you trying to overcome?
- What do you take for granted?
- What is one responsibility you wish you didn’t have?
- What’s your favourite trait about yourself?
- What’s something you enjoy that you never get tired of?
I can’t wait to read your responses! 🙂
Three Yellow Daisies xo ❤