This post is where I write everything I am thankful for in the past week.
- I finally was able to donate all of the items I have been getting rid of. I have been placing these items in a reusable bag, and I gave them to my Grandma. My Grandma then passes all of that stuff to her neighbours and her friends. That was a freeing feeling.
- I got to hang out with some of my family on Tuesday. We had a lot of fun.
- I get to watch hockey and basketball in September! It’s going to be a lot of fun because football will be starting soon.
- I love the time I have been setting aside for reading. I have picked a lot of great books.
- I love that my succulents (the ones that I have gotten as a birthday present) has been growing a lot.
What are some of the things that happened to you this week that you are thankful for?