I am so grateful for this nomination from Oh, Nath, https://ohnananath.com/ She is a new and upcoming blogger to the community, but you won’t be disappointed. Oh, Nath has a lot of insight to offer. The blog is amazing. Be sure to check it out.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
- Describe life in three words.
Live Laugh Love
- What would your best day look like? Explain.
My best day would be jumping out of bed to practice yoga and meditation, eat a healthy breakfast, shower. Followed by blogging over a cup of tea. My favourite days are the ones where I can be myself, and just take things with ease. I would also spend some outside, soaking up the sun and reading a good book. I would also love to indulge in all of my favourite foods like steak, mashed potatoes and corn. Hang out with my boyfriend and watching hockey, basketball or football to end the day.
- Which of your posts is your favorite? Why?
I love all of my blog posts, and I have written a variety of blog posts. I have talked about a Gratitude Challenge, Daily Uncluttering Project, personal things that have happened in my life, like surviving a car accident, talking about different books. Perhaps my most recent favourite post is,
In the post, I talk about the simplicity of happiness. And that happiness shouldn’t come from another person, or from waiting for something great to happen. Instead happiness should come from within.
- What “old person” things do you do?
I like to watch Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy!, I also like to drink tea. I like to go to bed early.
- Have you ever thought of moving to another country to live?
I actually would love to do this but I’m sure if I would get home sick. I currently live in Canada, so the winter and coldness can be tiring, but other than that, it is an amazing country to live in. But I would love to either live in Bali or London, England.
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I actually really enjoy pickles and gravy. It all started when I was at my Grandparents’ house and I had slept over shortly after Thanksgiving. I had some gravy still on my plate. I was in the middle of telling a story, with a pickle on my fork, and I was waving my fork around while I was talking (I did that before I realized how rude that was), and my pickle had landed in the gravy. I was like, well I love pickles and gravy, and I didn’t want to waste food at my grandparent’s house. I ended up eating and loving it.
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
What are your plans to make an end to wars, and homelessness?
- What genre of books is best for your eyes to consume? Can you recommend one book from that genre?
I really enjoy psychological thrillers. One of the books I would recommend is The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware.
- What’s the last movie you watched? Do you recommend it?
The last movie I saw was Gone Girl, it’s one of my favourite movies, so yes, I would recommend it. I can’t wait to read the book, soon.
- How do you deal with stress?
I normally just read a book, drink a cup of tea, or practice yoga and meditation.
- What language would you like to learn?
I would love to learn Italian. In fact that is my goal for 2021. Right now, I’m going to focus on French, and then focus on Spanish after I learn French.
I don’t want people to feel pressured, or feel bad for declining not to participate.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in, please consider yourself nominated. I would love to read your take on them!
- What is something you should be spending more time doing?
- What’s the highest point you’ve experienced in your life this year?
- If your life was a movie, what would the title be and why?
- Is there any part of your personality that you feel you need to improve? If so, which part and why?
- What important lesson have you learned from a family member?
- What’s one item you’ve recently crossed off your Bucket List? If you haven’t done something, name something you would like to cross off?
- Are you more afraid of failure or success, and why?
- What legacy do you want people to remember about you after you’re gone?
- What is your personal philosophy in life?
- Which emotion best represents you, and why?
- How do you define “a life well lived?”