On Thursday, I had a busy but fun day with family, so that’s why I didn’t post any thing new, but now I am getting all caught up.
I have a lot to thankful for this week.
- I saw my niece (on Thursday), we got to hang out for a bit. She’s such a cutie, she’s 17 months old.
- I am happy that my boyfriend and I had a fun weekend, we had a little “camp out” in our room, and we watched two movies with snacks.
- I am grateful for being nominated for two awards this week. One called The Sunshine Blogger, and the other one was The Liebster Award. It is such a honour to be recognized by fellow bloggers and telling me how much they love my blog.
- I am thankful that my Grandparents bought me a cup of tea yesterday. I felt really fortunate to spend time with them, I don’t get to see them that often, so it was a nice treat to see them again.
- And finally the last thing I am thankful for is being able to watch all of my favourite sports such as hockey and basketball in the summer.
I would love to hear what you are thankful for this week.