The sunshine award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their shining, inspiring, creative and motivational blogs.
I am so honoured to be nominated for this award! Thank you so much for In My Feelings, https://xinmyfeelingsx.wordpress.com/ for the nomination. Be sure to check that blog, because it filled with wonderful posts about feelings, thoughts and inspiration. I really enjoy reading your posts.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Give us a little insight into your blog?
My blog is about becoming the best version of yourself, by making better habits, believing in yourself and learning to be comfortable with having less stuff, debt, and other anchors that hold you back. I provide encouraging and positive posts to everyone. My other interests that I love talking about are tea and books.
2. Why did you start blogging and for how long now?
Well, I first started my blog back in May of 2015, blogged for a bit a year straight. I got busy with life, and finally came on May 28th, of this year, and have been blogging consistently since. I began my blog because my coworkers recommended that I start blogging since I was always optimistic, and provided wonderful advice.
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of blogging for you?
Sometimes I feel like it can be a challenge to come up with new posts without coming across as me repeating myself. I have tried new posts, like I have done a Gratitude Challenge, Decluttering Challenge, resetting your finances and now I’m writing some cool stories. One of my favourite topics is Music Mondays, it’s where I post an empowering and uplifting song to help you kick start the week.
4. How do you motivate yourself when you feel discouraged?
Whenever I feel discouraged, I normally would either make myself a cup of tea, or meditate, or practice some yoga poses or go for a walk. I either message or talk about it with my boyfriend, or my best friends or my two cousins. I sometimes journal my thoughts and feelings out. I also like to read to book, or even just take a nap. It really depends on the weather and time of day. Any of the above would help me feel better.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The things I enjoy the most about blogging is being able to spread joy and positive vibes to other people who may be going through challenging times, or just want to make improvements on their lives. I love being able to give someone my feedback from my personal experiences to help people see that it may be difficult to start these new journeys, but the end results are amazing. I just always believe that you can change your life for the better. And that whatever people are going through right now, it’s only temporary, and things do get better.
6. If you could make one wish, what would it be?
This one is so challenging, because there is so many things I would wish for, but I think I would like to be a bit more famous. And I mean that in a good way, because I feel like I have so much to offer to people. I have great ideas on short story ideas, and I just wish everyone would be able to read my ideas. It would be so cool to go on book tours, and go on talk shows and such. With that fame and money, I will be able to donate money and help out communities in need. I like giving back to others.
7. What makes you the happiest and why?
Writing a short story, or reading a new book with a latte. I enjoy getting lost in a story because it’s like escaping to a whole new adventure. As lame as this might sound, but I picture the characters as people I care for, and see them as close friends of mine. Reading and writing helps relax me, and it’s always fun to be creative. It’s good to keep your mind active and sharp.
8. What do you prefer, calling or texting?
I prefer texting, but I don’t mind a phone call from someone dear. I used to save my big and good news for in person, but now during these times, I save any good news for a phone call. Because my Grandpa lives in a retirement home now, I unfortunately can’t visit him like I used to, so I have to call him instead. It makes me sad, but I am glad that I get to talk to him a lot.
9. Are you talker or listener?
Honestly, I like to be both. I like to give people feedback, but I can’t provide people feedback and advice if I don’t listen to people. By being a talker, I can help and encourage people to want to make better changes for themselves.
10. Your hobbies?
I have a bunch of hobbies. I enjoy reading, writing, making and drinking tea. I love listening to music, cooking and blogging.
11. What appeal to you most soul or appearance of a person?
I am more so attracted to someone’s soul. I try not to judge a book or a person by their cover or their appearance. I appreciate a good, kind heart.
- What is the main purpose of your blog?
- What is your ideal perfect day?
- What motivates you the most?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What things makes you the happiest?
- What’s your opinion of a bucket list? And why?
- Would you rather make lots of money doing a job you hate or would you rather make less money doing something you love?
- If you had unlimited amount of money to start your own business, what would it be?
- If you can live any where in the world, what would you pick, and why?
- What is the one movie you can watch over and over and not get bored of it?
- Which character from a book or movie or TV show would make the best roommate? Why?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s else responses.
I wish I could nominate everyone, but unfortunately, I can’t. But even though you were not nominated, it does not mean that your blogs aren’t as magical. Feel free to keep on blogging and spread love and positive vibes.
Three Yellow Daisies xo ❤