I feel so special to be nominated for this award. Thank you so much Yvonne for the nomination. Her blog is really insightful and inspirational, you should all check it out, joyfulchangewithyvonne.com!
The award is a pay-it-forward acknowledgement, from one blogger to another, that they appreciate your blog and promote others to check it out!
Here are the rules! Everyone that I wanted to nominate for this award, has just recently won this award. And I already nominated a bunch of people for my previous award, so I don’t want to overwhelm everyone with more questions.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- Who do you feel most comfortable with, and why?
I feel most comfortable with my sister and my boyfriend, My sister because I grew up with her. When we were younger, I would spend my weekends in her room having a sleepover. We played Barbies, she would read us stories, we would watch movies together. We were always close when we were younger, and we are still close now, but sometimes it can be challenging since life is busy.
I’m comfortable with my boyfriend because we have been together for five years, and we live together. We are comfortable telling each other our hopes and dreams with another. We can be vulnerable with each other.
- Who is the kindest person you know? Describe their kindness.
This one is challenging, because I know so many kind people. I would have to say my second cousin is the nicest person I know, because we are able to talk about all sorts of subjects. We give each other advice, and she has great things to say to me. And she even offered my boyfriend and I to spend a few nights at her, when our household was becoming too stressful for me. She thinks of the right things to say to me regarding feedback and encouragement to face my fears. I just enjoy talking to her so much.
- What is your favorite blog that you’ve posted? Why?
This one is challenging because I have written so many blog posts… I would probably say, Second Chance, the one where I got hit by a car, because I was inspiring other people to chase their dreams, and to never give up. If you would like to read it, here is the article. I was very lucky that day, because I walked away with only bruises.
I am also enjoying writing my short story, called Taxi Driver, because I enjoy writing, and sharing others my creativity.
I feel like there are probably other ones that I have enjoyed writing, but those were the first ones to come to mind.
- If there was a way you could infuse an act of kindness habit into the everyday life of all people in the world, this habit as natural as the daily action of brushing their teeth, what would that kindness habit be?
I would say spreading joy and positive vibes to others. It could be as simple as, “I like your scarf!” Or “You have a lovely smile, or eyes.” When we compliment people, it not only lifts other people’s spirits, but ourselves as well. Or even just let people know that they are doing a good job with raising their children, or any kind of service; let them know that you’re proud of them.
1. What is your favourite three course meal?
2. What is something that makes you angry?
3. Would you rather have a magical machine that cleans your dishes, or washes your clothes?
4.What was the longest span of time you have gone without any sleep?
5. How would your closest person describe you?
6. What is something you regret?
7. What is something that you can’t go a day without doing?
8. What is the biggest struggle you have overcome?
9. If you had the ability to erase something that you did in the past, what would it be?
10. What do you think are your greatest strengths?
For those that weren’t nominated, keep on blogging, and together we can spread joy and love.
I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers.
Three Yellow Daisies xo ❤