I had an eventful week, so there is a lot to thankful for.
- I am thankful because I got to hang out with my cousin on Tuesday. We picked up a box of pizza from a local store, and brought it with us to a nearby park for a picnic. It was a joyous time. It was the first time we had hung out in a really long time since we have been in quarantine and social distancing. And I am also hanging out in her backyard at the moment.
- I recently just received my tea order, after what seemed like awhile.
- In the tea order, I received tea I haven’t even tried yet. I have received a new traveler mug, because it’s in my favourite colour.
- I saw my dentist after having my fixed my chipped tooth, from my car accident, eight months ago.
- When my cousin was walking me to my bus stop, we saw this beautiful fountain in her neighbourhood.