What a week this week has been. Allow me to explain in the things I am thankful for.
For my new followers, every Thursday I discuss a few things I am grateful for in the past week.
- I am thankful because I left my job, and that has been extremely freeing. I have been there on and off for 3 and a half years. I felt like they never really appreciated my hard work that I brought with me. I am happy that I don’t have to go there anymore.
- My boyfriend has been holidays this week, so we got to spend a lot of time together, which I am always grateful for.
- I am happy for the new teas I bought. Tea always makes me happy. Although I haven’t tried it, I’m saving that for tomorrow. They’re immunitea so they have added vitamins to help strengthen your body from getting sick.
- I am thankful for having a vision board. It’s where I post a bunch of positive quotes and my goals for the future. I love the feeling of being inspired and chasing after my dreams.
- Because my boyfriend didn’t have to go to work this week, there hasn’t been any reason to set an alarm in the morning. So waking up whenever we feel like, has been very comforting.
I would love to read what everyone else is thankful for this week. 🙂