As part of my new idea, I will be talking about things that make me grateful. I originally got this idea from Gretchen Rubin, the author of The Happiness Project, I recommend that book because it is an amazing book. Every Fridays she talks about what makes/made her happy throughout the week.
- I am always grateful for my wonderful boyfriend. He is always supportive and takes great care of us. He makes me happy.
- I love reading my books, right now I am reading the Fantastic Beasts, after just finishing up the Harry Potter series again. I have always had a love for books.
- I am grateful for being able to message my family. I love talking to my boyfriend, my sister, and my cousins.
- I am grateful to live in Canada, although I am sad that I wasn’t able to partake in any festivities yesterday. And that’s okay, I am just glad to live in this amazing country.
- I am grateful to receive my Great Grandmother’s tea collection of tea cups and matching saucers. I have always wanted to have a collection of tea cups and saucers. And the best part is that they used to be my Great Grandma’s. She was a gracious woman, I am glad I was able to meet her and share memories with her.
What are the things you are grateful for this week? I would love to read it in the comments below.