My boyfriend and I made this for dessert during Friday Family Fun Night.
Ours didn’t turn out the way it was supposed to be but it was still good.
1. Peel and chop slightly under-ripen bananas.
2. Heat skillet with coconut oil or olive oil.
*We used coconut oil just to give it a more tropical taste
3. Once oil heated add banana slices
*My boyfriend messed this part up because I was placing them down and spreading them out, he decided to save time and empty all of the bananas into the skillet at once.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl add honey and water. Whisk together.
*Since there were five of us we used six bananas, three tablespoons of honey and water
5. Remove from heat add mixture and then sprinkle some cinnamon on top.