My boyfriend’s sister helped me with this.
1 chicken breast per person (depending on how hungry you are)
1/3 – 1/2 of white potato per person
Half of a butternut squash
0.5 sweet potatoes per person
*I was hosting dinner for five (myself included) and this is the serving size I used.
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Wash and cut the white and sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
*We only peeled the squash but the choice is up to you. I left the skin on because of its nutrients.
3. In a roasting pan add oil, then the onions and garlic.
4. Add the chicken with spices (oregano, thyme, basil, salt and pepper to desire).
5. Add the vegetables with more spices on top.
6. Cover the pan and cook for 40 minutes or until vegetables are soft. At the halfway mark we placed the chicken on top of the vegetables.
*Ours needed more time since there was a lot of vegetables. Ours probably took about an hour.
7. Serve hot with either a salad or bread.
Here’s a picture but it isn’t the best quality…