I was too hungry to take a picture but it was amazing – you’re just going to have take my word for it!
1. Boil lasagna noodles and once cooked, drain them, set aside to cool.
2. Chop onions, bell peppers, celery and garlic.
3. Heat onions and then add hamburger meat (you can add sausage too if desired) next add celery and bell peppers.
4. Then when the meat is browned add garlic, oregano leaves, thyme, salt and pepper.
5. Preheat the oven to 350.
6. Get out a tray preferably 9 x 13 and coat the bottom with sauce (this prevents the noodles from burning and sticking to the bottom)
7. Place three noodles side by side add the meat, sauce and cheese of your desire.
8. Add a second of noodles, meat, sauce and cheese.
9. Then top off with noodles and a lot of sauce.
10. Finally cover trays with tinfoil and place in the oven.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
12. Serve with garlic bread.