So let’s get right into the rules:
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥ The Rules …
- Thank and link the person who nominated + answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer + notify them by social media
- Which one of the 4 seasonings is your favorite? Salt, pepper, ketchup or mayo
I prefer mayo because I use mayo on my burgers and my corn – it’s a Spanish thing. My boyfriend introduced me to that. You can also add Parmesan cheese and hot sauce to it. It’s so good!
2. If you win the grand prize for the lottery, what will you do with the money?
I would invest some of the money and then my boyfriend and I would move out into our first house. I would give our families money so they can buy a new place as well. I would go clothes shopping as well as some new furniture and wall art and such for our new place.
3. (Continued from the question above) Are you OK to be photographed on the newspaper with the prize you win? If not, what kind of crazy mask or costume will you wear?
I would feel comfortable with my photo being taken. But I would have to find the perfect red lip stick to compliment my outfit.
4. Which movie genre is your favorite?
I love romantic comedies but I also enjoy animated films like Aladdin and Finding Nemo. I am looking forward to Finding Dory. I love Dory.
5. Which music genre do you enjoy the most?
I love alternative like Coldplay, Lana Del Rey but I also like Beyonce and USS. I have a wide range of music. I like a lot of different genres it just depends on what kind of mood I am in.
6. If you can own any type of pet, what’s the craziest pet you can think of to own? (It can even be a dinosaur, if you like 🙂
My favourite animals are giraffes. They would be a lot of fun to have. I remember meeting one of my boyfriend’s friend and he asked me if I liked pets and I replied with; “I like giraffes.”
7. Which character on Post a Book is most interesting to you? Why? 🙂
To be honest, I haven’t gotten a chance to read this blog so I can’t say at the moment. I will be sure to read it and provide my answer.
8. If you see a real hundred dollar bill stuck to a lamp post, what’s the first thing you will do?
I would grab it and then treat my boyfriend and I to a cheesecake – cherry cheesecake because cherry is the best. We would also have a hot beverage. Then I would invest in some.
9. You just won an award of your dream, who’s the first person you will thank in your acceptance speech?
10. If you can own a vacation home of your dream, where will it be? (It doesn’t have to be by the beach, for example)
I would love to travel to Nairobi, Kenya! It is dream honeymoon so I would be travelling with my boyfriend who will be my future husband one week. Hopefully we are able to stay for a week. It is the only hotel in the world where you can feed giraffes breakfast from the hotel dining room! I always wanted to go there. In fact I would love to start saving for that now.
11. If your house can be built out of any material, what kinds of material will you use? (Please don’t restrict it to gingerbread houses)
I would love for my house to built out of cobblestone. It is so pretty.